Job completed on a charge up basis from a detailed estimate from a QS and tracked on Co Construct budget page.
Cost: 1,094,590.90 including GST
Total man hours 4611 we did all the work slab, insulation, gib, boxing and reinforcing. So not to many sub trades involved in the carpentry side of things.
Spec and complexities
- Structural slab with insulated topping slab
- Double external frames in living room
- Intello building wrap
- Exposed trusses with timber T and G ceilings
- Six skylights some opening, some with blinds.
- A non NZ standard coloured roofing iron
- Full septic and water system
- Complex custom built joinery (Recycled rimu etc)
- Full macrocarpa timber reveals, skirting, architraves, flooring, ceilings, door frames
- Detailed macrocarpa cladding, with intricate box corners and window flashings
- Complex outdoor fire hut and bbq area